Your First Visit
- We welcome all to join us at our 10:30 a.m. service
- We recommend arriving about 5-10 minutes before the service to allow time for parking and seating.
- If you have children, they can attend Sunday school (September-June) that is held during our 10:30 service.
- Nursery care is provided all year long. (Infant -Toddler)
The Nursery is located in our education building to the right of the sanctuary. Enter through center doors, take a right and go up the stairs. The nursery is down the hallway and to the right.
Activity bags are available for children and can be found at the entrances to the church sanctuary.
Ushers will greet you and give you a program which will be used during the service.
HANDICAP ACCESS: Our Sanctuary and education buildings are accessible via chair lifts.
After the service:
- Stop by our Fellowship Time and enjoy tea, coffee, juice and snacks. This takes place in our Fellowship Hall in the basement of the Education Building. Just head down the stairs to the right of the organ.
- Browse through resources & sign our guest book in the entry to Sanctuary.