What We Believe
We believe that God loves every person and all of creation,
That we, God’s people, are called to love as God loves.
We believe that God expressed love through the teachings of the
prophets and, ultimately, through the life, death and resurrection
of Jesus, the Christ.
As God’s people, we at Robinson ask that the Holy Spirit guide us,
in our efforts to follow where God leads.
We invite you to join us.
Our Mission Statement
Robinson Memorial Presbyterian Church has been blessed with:
- God’s unconditional love and forgiveness
- Abundant talent and commitment
- A right heritage in Presbyterian tradition
Robinson Memorial Presbyterian Church exists to:
- Worship God
- Share God’s love and the Gospel with all
- Grow in Faith
This will be accomplished by:
- Encouraging Discipleship
- Setting an example by living Christ’s teachings
- Offering our facilities, our heritage and our talents to the community through the power of the Holy Spirit
The Book of Order. This book is Part II of the Constitution of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and contains the Foundations of Presbyterian Polity, the Form of Government, the Directory for Worship, and the Rules of Discipline